Think building a brand new Lancaster home is too complicated? Not with Keystone Custom Homes! To prove it, we have come up with 12 easy steps to building and owning your dream home.
1. Choose where you want to live
2. Visit our new home communities
3. Find the perfect home plan
4. Look at available home sites
5. Make the final decision on your perfect home plan and ideal home site
6. Work with a New Home Advisor to prepare the purchase agreement for your new home
7. Work with our preferred lender to find the best home loan for you
8. Worth with a designer to pick perfect finishes for your new home
9. Meet with the builder onsite to review your home plans, and get started building
10. Meet with the builder in your new home to review electrical and plumbing prior to drywall installation
11. Be introduced to your new home, and learn about all its features
12. Sign all necessary paperwork, and receive the keys to your brand new home
Ready to start? Be sure to take a tour of our communities, including Worthington. Priced from the $230,000s in Manheim Township, the community features spacious floor plans, gorgeous landscaping, walking paths and central greens. Additionally, Worthington is convenient to Lititz, America’s coolest small town, and historic downtown Lancaster.
After finding the perfect community for you and your family, just call us at 717-368-9831. We will then help you with the rest of the steps, and you will be closer to owning your dream home!
The post Easy Steps to Building a Brand New Home appeared first on Keystone Blog.