Search For Your New Home Floorplan
New Home Floorplan Features
Select one of Keystone’s custom home floorplans to learn more about the home layout, specifications such as beds, baths, and square footage, pricing by location, and more! Our floorplan pages feature exterior visualizers, interactive floorplans, and new home virtual tours. Scroll through photos and explore the many options available for your new custom home!
Interactive Home Floorplans
The interactive floorplans available for many of our homes allow you to customize the floorplan, add furniture, make notes, and save & print your changes!
- Select First Floor, Second Floor, or Basement to see options available for each level
- Options List - When you hover over an option on the right hand panel, that option will appear on the floorplan in blue. Click the option you’d like to keep on the floorplan. Some options may become unavailable if it is unable to be combined with a selected option.
- Drag & Drop Components - Specify additional components such as ceiling fans, additional outlets, lighting, and more. Drag the component onto the interactive home plans in the desired location.
- Drag & Drop Furniture - Add furniture pieces to your floorplan! Furniture is categorized by room and each piece is fully customizable. Change the dimensions to represent your own furniture or keep the standard dimensions for items like a king size bed or Ford F-150.
- Use the arrows on the left hand side to flip the orientation of the floorplan to match the home’s placement on your homesite.
- Save or Print your customized floorplan to refer back to or review with a member of our team!
The interactive home floorplans scratch the surface of the thousands of options available to you! Please schedule an appointment to speak with a New Home Advisor or to get a free price-out of your dream home!