At Keystone Custom Homes, our goal is to provide only the best – gorgeous homes, great communities and sought after locations. With the leadership of our CEO Jeff Rutt, we have been able to do this.
Recently, we asked Jeff a few questions about our new communities and their locations:
1. Keystone is building in more than 44 communities. What goes into site selection for new communities? How do you decide? We look for opportunities where we can make a difference in providing homes for families of high-value in locations that are highly desirable.
2. Is it your intention to continue to grow and build further out than Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland? We are continuously looking for opportunities to provide opportunities where families can build their dream home in a location that is right for them.
3. Do the new communities have anything distinctive or different about them that you’re excited about? Every community has a unique attribute to it. It could be the fact that it is in the school district where buyers want their children to attend or the fact that there is a Wegmans close by or that they have a view of a golf course.
4. What’s the average time it takes to build a Keystone home? It takes about 55 working days.
5. How long are communities in development before families begin moving in? Is it as homes are ready? Is there a minimum of homes that have to be ready first? Some communities take as long as 10 years to go through the planning process and constructing the streets. A high percentage of our homes are presold. There isn’t a minimum of homes that have to be ready before we start selling. Once we have the approvals, we start presales based on estimated completion date of the streets.
6. Is Keystone a part of master-planned communities with multiple builders? If not, is that something you would be interested in doing in the future? We are the exclusive builder in most of the communities where we develop. We are building in some communities where there are multiple products including townhomes, single-family homes, apartments, etc. However, normally if we develop the property, then we would be the exclusive builder. In the future, we want to continue being the exclusive builder in the communities we build our homes.
Here at Keystone Custom Homes, we make every effort to provide you with a quality home in a quality location. Whether you are looking for great amenities or prime school districts, you can trust that we have you in mind when building. To find out more about how we can make the dream of home ownership in one of our personalized homes a reality, visit www.KeystoneCustomHome.com.