This past weekend, May 30 through June 1, Keystone Custom Homes had the pleasure of participating in the Built by Berks 2014 Parade of Homes! This year’s event was unique to others of its kind because it featured remodeled home entries along with new home entries.
Keystone submitted three homes in Berks County for entry, located in our Penn Hills, Buckingham Preserve and Middlecreek Farms communities.
Despite being our first year entering this Parade, Keystone took the competition by storm and came out winning six awards! Here is a list of the awards we proudly took home:
• Best Bath – New Home: $300,000 to $600,000 (Buckingham Preserve)
• Best Exterior– New Home: $300,000 to $600,000 (Buckingham Preserve)
• Best Interior– New Home: $300,000 to $600,000 (Buckingham Preserve)
• Best Kitchen– New Home: $300,000 to $600,000 (Buckingham Preserve)
• Best Bath– New Home: Under $300,000 (Penn Hills)
• Best of Show– New Home: $300,000 to $600,000 (Buckingham Preserve)
Though the competition is over, the 2014 Parade of Homes can be viewed again this weekend! The homes are open Friday, June 6 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, June 7 and 8 from noon to 6 p.m. The Parade offers an incredible display of home modeling ideas to inspire your summer renovation projects. For a quick description of each entry’s project, read the Parade of Homes Guide here.
Gather your friends and family, and come out to enjoy this free event! You can view more information about Keystone’s entries in this year’s Parade of Homes here.