We are so excited to invite you to this weekend’s grand opening of Stonehenge Reserve! Located in Lititz, the community offers single-family homes priced from the $300,000s.
Stonehenge Reserve offers a variety of floor plans, including five that you can view interactively here:
• The Windsor. Priced from $305,235, the floor plan has 2,227 square feet with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. Interior highlights include a formal dining room, study, spacious family room with fireplace, gourmet kitchen with island and breakfast area and an owner’s suite upstairs featuring a private bath and walk-in closet.
• The Augusta. With 2,789 square feet, four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, this floor plan is priced from $322,235. The home features a first floor owner’s suite, open living concept and a loft for additional living space upstairs.
• The Emerson. This popular floor plan has 2,880 square feet, four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. Priced from $321,235, a welcoming foyer leads to the formal living room, private study, kitchen with breakfast area, formal dining room and large family room. Upstairs, the home has a luxurious owner’s suite with private bath and walk-in closets.
• The Oxford. This Lancaster home is priced from $335,236 with 3,028 square feet, four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. The home includes a private study, formal dining room, family room with fireplace, kitchen with breakfast area and an owner’s suite upstairs with large bath and oversized walk-in closet.
• The Ethan. Priced from $332,235, this floor plan has 3,200 square feet with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. The home is perfect for entertaining with a formal dining room, private study, family room and spacious kitchen. Upstairs, the owner’s suite impresses with a huge bath and walk-in closet.
Not only does Stonehenge Reserve have gorgeous homes, it also has a great location. The community is located near Routes 283 and 30, Bent Creek Country Club, shopping, dining and entertainment. Plus, Stonehenge Reserve is in the highly desirable Manheim Township school district, making it exactly where you want to live!
For more information, call Barb DiBrito at 717-368-9831 or visit us this weekend! To get to the community from Route 30, travel Fruitville Pike North approximately three miles. Turn left on Koser Road. Then, make your first right into Stonehenge Reserve on Frome Avenue.