From fresh color palettes to bright accessories to blooming flowers, spring is in the air. Keystone Custom Homes is excited to announce its latest Pinterest contest, “Decorate Keystone’s Model Home for Spring.” Until Wednesday, May 7, 2014, participants can create spring Pinterest boards with seasonal decorating ideas for a chance to win a $250 Pottery Barn gift card.*
“While users are pinning for their own spring home improvements, we thought it would be the perfect time to host this fun contest,” said Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Information Technology at Keystone Custom Homes. “This social media campaign will allow us to gain even more of an insight to this season’s hottest design trends from the people we want to reach the most, potential home buyers.”
Entering is simple, just follow these steps:
1. Follow Keystone Custom Homes on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kchhomes/.
2. Create a board named “Decorate Keystone’s Model Home for Spring.”
3. Re-pin at least 10 images to the board. Vary images to include family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, exteriors and more. On each pin, include #DecorateKCHHomeForSpring in the description.
4. Once the board is complete, post a comment with its link (URL) to Keystone Custom Homes’ Facebook page: www.facebook.com/keystonecustomhomes.
5. Once the link is posted on Facebook, you will be entered to win a $250 Pottery Barn gift card.
After the contest ends, a Facebook poll will be conducted to choose between the top two Pinterest boards. Each voter will have a chance to win a $50 Pottery Barn gift card.
“We wanted to make this contest very interactive and engage with consumers across our social networking sites,” explained Hawkins. “The poll is a unique way to end this campaign and interact with more than just Pinterest users.”
Facebook voting will run from Thursday, May 8 to Tuesday, May 13, 2014. A winner will be announced on Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
*No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest. Entries must be received by May 7, 2014 to be eligible. Information is believed to be accurate but is not warranted. Subject to error, changes, omissions and withdrawals without notice.