As the oldest inland city in the United Sates, Lancaster is home to 60,000 residents. With tons of history, a cutting-edge arts scene and safe and welcoming neighborhoods, the city offers a unique lifestyle. Now, you have six opportunities to call Lancaster your home with one of our quick move-ins.
1. 2201 Aberley Lane. Featuring the Buchanan Heritage plan and located at Devon Creek Townhomes, this home is priced at $299,912. The home has three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths and will be ready soon.
2. 2203 Aberley Lane. Also located at Devon Creek Townhomes, this home features the Fulton Vintage floor plan. With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, it is priced at $312,912 and is currently under construction.
3. 487 Prescot Street. Our Crestwood Traditional floor plan in Worthington is priced at $286,912 and is available now. The Lancaster new home features three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths.
4. 2205 Aberley Lane. Another home at Devon Creek Townhomes, it is priced at $319,912. With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, it is coming soon.
5. 499 Prescot Street. Priced at $307,912, this Crestwood Traditional home at Worthington has three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. Plus, it is available now.
6. 500 Brookshire Drive. Coming soon to Worthington is this Versailles Traditional home. Priced at $307,912, the home includes four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths.
These homes won’t last long, so stop by one of them today! Then, explore the many offerings of Lancaster including 200 unique shops and galleries and over 90 dining options. To schedule a home tour, call Barb DiBrito at 717-368-9831.