Pennsylvania Realtors, are your buyers shopping for a Keystone Custom Home? If not, here are our top reasons why your next sale should be a brand new Keystone Custom Home:
1. You Have Control – It is our new home advisors’ jobs to help you through the selling process, but we make sure you maintain control of your client and sale.
2. You Receive Great Pay – When you sell one of our, you will receive 2.5% of the settlement’s total sale price.
3. You Can Receive Even Better Pay – Keystone’s Ambassador program gives you the opportunity to receive co-op bonuses: $2,000 for a second sale and settlement, $3,000 for the third and $4,000 for the fourth within the same calendar year.
4. Your Clients Have Choices – With 44 perfectly located communities in central and south eastern, PA as well as northern Maryland, Keystone offers your clients many options to choose from.
5. It’s Streamlined – We’ll take some of the stress off your back and handle all the paperwork for you.
6. It’s Worry Free – Is your client trying to find a buyer for their home? With our “House SWAP” Program there to help, there’s essentially no worry we can’t alleviate.
7. It’s Guaranteed – Our industry-leading 20-year structural transferable warranty gives buyers peace of mind whether they are buying a Keystone Custom Home, or returning to you to sell it.
8. It’s Easy – Our Key Choice system is in place to help your clients make their initial selections on the Internet from the comfort of their own homes. This helps make their selection process easier and frees up some of your time.
9. Our Reputation – Keystone Custom Homes is the first builder in America to win the America’s Best Builder award three times. Keystone was also named 2011 Business of the Year by the Central Penn Business Journal.
10. Our Stability – For seven years and counting, we have been ranked the number one home builder in Central Pennsylvania.
When you sell a Keystone Custom Home, you and your client will receive the greatest home buying experience you could ask for. For more information about our 44 stunning, luxury communities, visit www.KeystoneCustomHome.com.