Keystone Custom Homes is proud to announce that we are a winner of the 34th Annual Telly Awards for our YouTube video featuring one Cecil County new home, the Ethan Model.
Over 12,000 entries were submitted from all 50 states and five continents. We find this recognition to be an enormous honor. The winning video is entitled Let’s Find Out Why – The Ethan Model at Louise Estates, and can be viewed above.
This video was categorized under Promotional Branding, and it won the 2013 Online Video Bronze Award. In the video, viewers get a tour of the stunning Ethan model home, and learn more about the features and amenities it has to offer.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an enormous island, kitchen office area and a dining area with a bay window
• Raised back deck that’s perfect for entertaining
• Flexible living space for a home office, playroom, etc.
• Upstairs laundry room
• Owner’s suite with tall cathedral ceilings and giant windows
• Owner’s bath with French doors, dual sinks, soaking tub, mosaic tiled shower and two walk-in closets
• Each bedroom upstairs has a walk-in closet
We view our recognition in this year’s Telly Awards as an incredible success for the Keystone Custom Homes name and are already anticipating next year’s awards. To learn more about our Cecil County new homes or the Ethan Model in particular, click here.