Are you an experienced settlement agent interested in an excellent position in a fast-paced environment? Are you driven, motivated, and looking for growth in your career? If this sounds like you, apply today!
Responsible for extensive research to ensure the legal sale of the property and provide exceptional closing services to new home buyers.
• Verify ownership, legal descriptions, and restrictions by analyzing liens, maps, public records, leases, plat books, agreements, surveys, and contracts
• Review and process received property searches to check for real estate title defects or issues, such as claims, liens, mortgages, deeds, wills, or fraud
• Work alongside a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, closing agents, settlement agents, law firms, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
• Facilitate title search and prepare title abstract and title opinion
• Review all closing documents to be sure title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and prepare closing statements to transfer the title to the new owner
• Record all legal documents at the county and federal level and present deed to new owners
Desired Skills & Experience
QualificationsWillingness to get title agent license within one year of employment3-5 years of title closing experience, title examiner or providing closing services requiredHigh school diploma required -- college degree preferredMust be detail-oriented, analytical, and process-driven with excellent communication skillsProficient in Microsoft Office Suite