Neighborhood & Amenities at Fishing Creek Estates
Located in northern Dauphin County, PA (area code 17112), Fishing Creek Estates is close to nearby cities:
- 20 minutes to downtown Harrisburg
- 20 minutes to Colonial Park
- 30 minutes to Hershey
- 1 hour to York
- 1 hour to Lancaster
Enjoy a secluded atmosphere with accessibility to the area's amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, movie theaters, vineyards, museums, and more!
New Home Community in the Central Dauphin School District
Residents of Fishing Creek Estates are located in Central Dauphin School District and are serviced by:
- Middle Paxton Elementary School
- Central Dauphin Middle School
- Central Dauphin Senior High School
Speak with us today to learn more about new homes for sale in the Harrisburg, PA area by calling 717-368-9831.