Changing leaves and sweater weather are just around the corner, and it’s the perfect time for a change of your own with our House Swap Program! Moving can be complicated with transitional wait time and uncertain outcomes, and we want to ease the process by enrolling you in our own version of Certain Sale.
With House Swap, we co-manage the sale of your current home while we build your new one so you get the smoothest possible transition to your new life and get the most equity out of your old home. You will never have to make two mortgage payments under House Swap or live in temporary housing, and we promise to get you the highest market value on the sale of your old house. Read the rest of this entry »
Looking for ways to spice up your porch and celebrate autumn this year? From pumpkins to wreaths, we’ve got you covered.
Here are a few tips from Home Stories A to Z to make sure the outside of your Lancaster new home is just as festive as the inside:
1. Pumpkins! Natural, colorful, and uniquely shaped, pumpkins on the porch say “fall.” Stack them in topiaries, paint them with faces to add a home-made touch or use metallic paint for a fashion twist. Group small ones together and line larger ones up stairs to make a welcoming entryway.
2. Mums in bright yellow, red, orange, and even dark purple add freshness to your outdoor décor. Use other leafy plants—cabbage, limelights, succulents, etc.—on their own or as a calming green accessory in the midst of warm fall colors. Tall, elegant urns are perfect fall planters and can be surrounded with gourds, low plants, or other produce to vary height and add interest. Read the rest of this entry »
Images of autumn would not be complete without breathtaking trees full of brightly colored leaves. At Woodbridge Farms, you can experience the season (changing leaves and all) with a new home on a heavily wooded home site.
As one of Keystone’s newest communities of homes in York County, Woodbridge Farms offers beautiful, peaceful views from the $200,000s. One single-family floor plan, the Parker Heritage, is currently under construction and will be ready soon. Buyers can still choose their colors and options to make this home their own. Read the rest of this entry »
For all of you foodies, be sure to try the newly open Salt & Pepper Italian Bistro & Pizza! Located at Worthington at Township Square, it’s sure to be a hit with your taste buds.
The restaurant’s menu includes pizza, subs, Stromboli, salads and wraps as well as Italian dinners. Additionally, Salt & Pepper offers catering and a separate entrance for takeout orders. Its décor features a variety of tables and booths, light fixtures made from pasta strainers and a display where customers are encouraged to drop in their wine corks.
After seeing how the restaurant got its name (hint: look for a wall of over 100 salt and pepper shakers), head over to tour our Lancaster new homes at Worthington. Read the rest of this entry »
Keystone Custom Homes is excited to announce that its next free first time home buyer seminar will be held on Saturday, September 27 at The Inn at Reading located at 1040 N Park Road, Wyomissing, PA 19610. From 10 a.m. to noon, attendees will learn the ABCs of building, buying and financing a new home.
“2014 brought a huge growth to the home building industry,” said Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Information Technology at Keystone Custom Homes. “As more people enter the market, we are meeting with a lot of first time buyers. They all have the same questions and concerns. This seminar will address all that and more.” Read the rest of this entry »
Are you in the market for a new home? Is the fear of having to make two mortgage payments stopping you from making the move? With our House Swap program, your worries end here.
With our promise to give you the highest market value for your current home, plus never having to make two mortgage payments, your dreams can come true with the help of Keystone Custom Homes. Once your mortgage has been approved by our lender and you are enrolled in our House Swap program, construction on your new home will begin. For those that don’t want to wait, we also have various quick move-in homes available.
Here are just a few:
• 2201 Aberley Lane. Located in our Devon Creek community in Lancaster, this home features the popular Buchanan Heritage floor plan. The home has three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and is priced at $279,912. Devon Creek is a Planned Traditional Neighborhood Community with a park, play ground, pavilion, picnic area and open fields. The community is also minutes from parks, restaurants, entertainment and shopping. Read the rest of this entry »
As an Energy/Plus leader, Keystone Custom Homes builds high performance homes that are energy efficient, eco-friendly, high quality and financially smart. To prove that buyers will save energy and money, the builder offers a $490 heating guarantee for the first two years of homeownership.*
“The strength of our Energy/Plus homes’ standards makes it easy to provide this guarantee,” said Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Information Technology at Keystone Custom Homes. “Homeowners’ heating costs will not exceed $490 per year, or we will pay the difference. The $490 number is based on the amount of natural gas necessary to heat a home.” Read the rest of this entry »
Building a home from the ground up involves choice after choice after choice. Which countertops would look best with these floors? Do I want recessed or track lighting? Should I have maple or oak cabinetry? It can be easy to get lost in the myriad of online photos and difficult to picture how items truly look in a home. That’s why we invite you to visit our Design Gallery, where our Design Coordinator Virginia Zinda will work with you to make the tough decisions!
In our Design Gallery, you’ll have the opportunity to see flooring, lighting, cabinetry and more installed in a home-like setting. Our kitchens feature a variety of countertops, appliances, and flooring to make your new kitchen look like the best restaurant in town. Our bathrooms feature custom showers, tubs and whirlpools to give you that spa feeling right at home. Trying to put the finishing touches on your living room design? Come see our beautiful brick fireplaces or in-wall shelving. Read the rest of this entry »
As school begins this fall, home buyers are moving into the top ranking school districts. With 44 communities, Keystone Custom Homes prides itself on building exactly where buyers want to be, including near the best schools in Manheim Township, Central Dauphin and Avon Grove.
“Education is important to our clients, so we provide quality communities in these districts for their families,” said Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Information Technology at Keystone Custom Homes. “In addition to being near great schools, each community offers gorgeous homes and a convenient location to area amenities.”
In Manheim Township, Lancaster new homes at Stonehenge Reserve are priced from the $300,000s and Worthington new homes are priced from the $260,000s. Located near the Bent Creek Country Club, shopping, dining and entertainment, Stonehenge Reserve provides a variety of spacious floor plans and elevations. Conveniently off of Oregon Pike, Worthington is just a short stroll to the sought after Nitrauer Elementary. The community is also between Lititz, recently ranked America’s Coolest Small Town, and historic downtown Lancaster offering restaurants, museums, historic sites, antique stores and art galleries. Read the rest of this entry »
With cooler temperatures in sight, there’s no better way to enjoy your family and friends than by complimenting your beautiful new home with the right outdoor living options.
Take a look at 10 great ways to make the most of your outdoor space from Country Living:
1. Lighting: Whether you favor white Christmas lights, bijoux lights, or hanging lanterns for your garden or patio, the right lighting can turn any space into a twinkling summer paradise.
2. Seating and Dining Areas: Rustic chairs, wooden tables, and vine-covered arbors can make a plain spot the center of your outdoor living setting.
3. Native Plants: Sometimes nature knows better than we do about what will look just right in your yard.
4. Landscaped Gardens: Are native plants not quite enough for you? Use a landscape service to create something a little more exotic.
5. Outdoor Recreation Amenities: Pools, jacuzzis, croquet courts and volleyball nets at your home let you be the host for those summer game nights. Read the rest of this entry »