With Keystone Custom Homes’ cutting edge floor plans, you and your family will be able to find the perfect home. Here are some of our best homes in York floor plans. Each one offers a Heritage, Manor or Vintage elevation.
• The Samson. The Samson floor plan has a beautiful interior with nine foot ceilings on the first floor, a two-story family room, one bath, two-car garage, open kitchen and a library. The second floor offers a view to the family room, two baths, a spacious Owner’s Suite and three additional bedrooms.
• The Oxford. The exterior of the Oxford floor plan is exquisite, offering a covered porch, and traditional pillars that welcomes your family inside. This home also features nine feet ceilings on the first floor, a study room, spacious gourmet kitchen, two-car garage, one bath, spacious family room and formal dining room. The second floor includes an Owner’s Suite with optional walk-in closet, three bedrooms and two baths. Read the rest of this entry »
One tagline for Homes for Hope is “entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs.”
One entrepreneur, AAA Painting Group, has participated in three Homes for Hope projects. Each time, the company donated time and materials to paint new homes.
Because of this donation, AAA Painting Group was able to help raise money for HOPE International and, at the same time, enable entrepreneurs and their families in other countries to break out of poverty.
How’s that? Well, the revenue from each Homes for Hope home sold supports HOPE International. This microenterprise organization makes “micro” loans to thousands of struggling entrepreneurs. In turn, these entrepreneurs build up their businesses and give money back to the organization in order to help others that are struggling. Read the rest of this entry »
When storms arise, gutters channel water away to protect the foundation. They also reduce erosion, prevent leaks and reduce painted surfaces from water exposure. Therefore, gutters are essential to homes. That is why our first People of Hope post is about the amazing company, Storm Master.
Established in 1977 in a small Jersey garage, Storm Master has expanded to cover all of New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. The company offers aluminum gutters, copper gutters and LeaFree gutter protection. Storm Master stands behind its services with outstanding customer service.
The company got involved with Homes for Hope after finding out what the organization was all about. Read the rest of this entry »
So, you’ve decided to move. That’s great news! Looking at Harrisburg homes? Even better! You know which area you want to live in, but now you are struggling with choosing a community for you and your family. Well, we want to help you in this challenging yet exciting process.
Here are a few helpful tips on picking the perfect community:
1. First, what type of home are you looking for? A single-family home, a townhome, an apartment? Do you want a cozy home or one with a giant backyard for the kids? Is it a safe community? This will help narrow your search as typically communities offer only one type of home.
2. Look at what the community is near. Are there parks and quality schools close by for the kids? Dining and entertainment for the whole family? You’re going to live here, think if it’s going to be practical. Is your favorite grocery store within walking distance, or is it a 45 minute drive? Think the same way about your commute to work. How far are you willing to drive or walk to work? Looking at what traffic is like around the community is also a factor to consider. Read the rest of this entry »
Nowadays, the top design trends focus on making a house feel like home. According to a recent article on New Home Source, What’s In and Out in Home Design, home buyers are looking for a place with the ideal mix of luxury and family.
The new trends help bring families together while complementing a grand lifestyle that is still in reach. These trends include:
• Outdoor spaces
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Spa-like baths in owner’s suites
• Flex spaces for game rooms or home theaters Read the rest of this entry »
Known for a wide variety of home designs, Keystone Custom Homes encourages its buyers to personalize their homes and make them one-of-a-kind. For this reason, the builder was recently featured in Builder and Developer magazine. The leading national home building trade magazine highlighted the ability of personalization at Carriage Park, Keystone’s latest community in Palmyra.
The Builder and Developer article states, “Carriage Park boasts personalization at its most luxurious, allowing homeowners thousands of personalized home design options to build their dream homes.”
Carriage Park includes 70 single family home sites that can be personalized at the builder’s 5,000 square foot state-of-the-art design gallery. Home buyers can walk through model rooms that showcase possible designs for their dream homes while receiving the personal care and attention of a personal design specialist. Read the rest of this entry »
Homes for Hope: Keystone Custom Homes from Disciple Media on Vimeo.
As many of you know, Homes for Hope is an organization near and dear to our hearts. Established in 1998 by Jeff Rutt, CEO of Keystone Custom Homes, Homes for Hope is the building industry’s response to global poverty.
Hundreds of builders, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants contribute countless time and money to build homes across the country. These “homes for hope” generate revenue to help support HOPE International, a microenterprise organization that makes “micro” loans to thousands of struggling entrepreneurs in 17 developing countries. Read the rest of this entry »
Keystone Custom Homes, Central Pennsylvania’s largest locally owned home builder, announces its quick delivery homes are selling fast. Currently, there are 26 homes that will be ready for move-in before 2014. In addition to a fast move-in period, buyers can also take advantage of the builder’s 2.75 percent interest rate.*
“Buyers that want a home sooner than planning and building one will appreciate the convenience of our quick delivery homes,” said Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Information Technology at Keystone Custom Homes. “Of course, our quick delivery homes are quality built with amazing features. That’s why they aren’t lasting long, especially with our amazing interest rates!”
These Palmyra new homes will be completed soon:
• 1916 Preserve Lane at Bow Creek Townhomes. Priced at $219,912, this William Townhome has three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. The home is minutes from downtown Hershey, Harrisburg, restaurants, shopping and the health care facilities of the Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Additionally, commutes are easy with carefree access to Routes 22, 743, 81, 39 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Read the rest of this entry »
Have you recently bought a new home? Congrats! Now, it’s time to start picking paint colors!
Whether you’re a first time home buyer in Lancaster or this is your third home, choosing a color scheme is always a challenge. That’s why Keystone Custom Homes is here to help you with some color picking tips:
1. Start by picking colors for the formal areas. The living room, dining room and entry way are all core spaces of the home. So, choosing a color scheme for these areas first may help in deciding colors for the other rooms. Read the rest of this entry »
Keystone Custom Homes, Central Pennsylvania’s largest locally owned home builder, was recently ranked as one of Central Penn Business Journal’s Top Performing Builders and Top 100 Private Companies.
“To be included on these lists is a great honor,” explained Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Internet Technology with Keystone Custom Homes. “We hope readers in the region will see that we made the lists and decide to buy a new home from us.”
These rankings are not the only accolades for Keystone Custom Homes. The builder has also been recognized with the prestigious “America’s Best Builder” award three times, selected by Builder Magazine and the National Association of Home Builders. Read the rest of this entry »